[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Resort Cutoff Date

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Apr 13 21:41:06 EDT 2015

A reminder that rooms at our discount price at the LaTorretta resort are
only available to April 20th (7 days).  Any remaining rooms from our
reserved block will be offered to the general public.

A snippet from the Preview mailed to members and available for complete
viewing on the POCA website.

"La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa has set aside rooms for us until April
20th.All rooms are suites.Our rate is $139 per night and that rate is
available for rooms reserved from May 12th to the 21st so you can come
early or stay later for an extended vacation using our group hotel
rate.A dedicated website is now available to book your reservations on line.

https://aws.passkey.com/event/11894914/owner/10957635/home

You can also book your reservation by calling the resort’s direct phone
number, (936) 448-4400, select option 1, then option 2. Let them know
that you are with the Pantera Owners Club of America to receive the
Club’s reduced rates. Please DO NOT call their “877” national
reservations number as that group will not be aware of our discounted
room rates.

Make your hotel reservations early!You can always cancel with a full
refund up to 72 hours prior to your confirmed arrival time."

Cordially

JT