[DeTomaso] Fw: Fwd: Las Vegas Pantera Club

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Mon Apr 13 20:30:01 EDT 2015

I am forwarding this to the mail list as I do not have any Las Vegas area contacts. If someone on the list can help him please email him direct
Hi Forest and Darryl;    I am looking to contact the Las Vegas Club so I can invite them to our annual Sun City/Summerlin Classic & Exotic Car Show in Sept. This show is by invitation only and will be advertised throughout the Las Vegas Area. We expect over 100 classic and exotic cars this year.   Please send me this information as soon as possible, attached is the flyer and registration form.Thanks for your help,Jerry Silvers, Chairman702-489-3305