[DeTomaso] Classic & Sports Car Pantera

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 6 22:13:02 EDT 2015

I wonder at what cost?    Anyone know.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:A552F22F-2C87-421C-A977-A94E8DC5B0AF]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261