[DeTomaso] Group Buy - Viking Coil overs

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 14:55:16 EDT 2014

All,
As many of us here at PCNC are fed up with the failure rate of our Alden Eagle coil overs, we've been researching different options we might be able to swap out to. Viking (http://vi-king.com/) makes a single adjust (rebound and compression) coil over that should be a worthy replacement.  Bob Benson has these on his autocross Firebird.

There are at least 3 of us here that are looking at this change. I'd like to get a show of hands to see how many others might be interested so we might negotiate a group discount.  Not looking for a commitment, but just an idea of who might want this as well...

Drop me a note sometime this week if you are...

Thanks!
brent