[DeTomaso] Clutch Master rebuild kit???

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 13:07:05 EDT 2014

PCNC member Rich Boschert was selling clutch master cylinders a while ago, and if I recall correctly, he found that this unit was identical to the original used in our Panteras, with the exception that the reservoir was square rather than a round bottle.

It's listed as being a New Centric Clutch Master Cylinder for a 1991-1994 Alfa Romeo 164:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130833097033?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
DISCLAIMER: I have not verified the linked unit is the correct one. Please check specs against your master.

Rich is sometimes on this list and may chime in, or email him directly for more info.

Cheers!
Garth