[DeTomaso] Clutch Master rebuild kit???

Thee monkey theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 14:48:59 EDT 2014

Hey all,that clutch master on eBay for the Alfa has the wrong fitting for the clutch line.The Alfa master has a bubble flare versus the inverted flare on a Pantera.

Also sometimes the rectangular reservoir masters have clearance problems versus the mounting studs of the pedal box.

The correct part # for the square reservoir master if you want try it is 136.44897 thru Centric.it is currently unavailable so you need to hunt thru various warehouses.

However a closer master is Centric # 136.44356.this has the correct round reservoir.The mounting holes need to be drilled larger and if you have the clutch effort reduction kit you must reuse your original shorter pushrod.

Original application I believe is a Testarossa,and is hard to get at the moment.This is the unit I have been selling when I can get them.I recently ordered 50 and I received 6.the good news is I got them at a bulk price even though I only received the 6.i have 3 left at the moment,drilled and ready to go at $110 each plus shipping.i am not really making money on these,just offering them up as a service to help out fellow Pantera owners.

PS,these masters are made in Italy by ATE,the brake company famous for the colored brake fluid.Not the Chinese junk that some vendors have been selling.
Richard

Sent from my I potato