[DeTomaso] Need advice on removeing wiper motor

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 19:13:42 EDT 2014

we just discovered that with 13.8 volts across motor, as measured at motor,  yields no motor movement. I have a Dennis Q. tilt forward radiator. The car is a narrow body 72. Is it possible to remove headlight motor assembly without removing the radiator? Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )