[DeTomaso] Car Shows and Events in San Diego - Calling all Pantera and Mangusta - eBlast

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Sep 11 15:04:18 EDT 2014

Are you guys going?  You need to register soon!

Coronado Festival of Speed Saturday Sept. 20th

http://www.coronadospeedfest.com <http://www.coronadospeedfest.com/>

Discount ticket voucher here for only 16 bucks.

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/1253588-one-day-pass-to-the-coronado-speed-festival <https://www.livingsocial.com/events/1253588-one-day-pass-to-the-coronado-speed-festival>

———

Cruising Grand Winners Circle  - The Best of the Best return to South Broadway Sept. 26

Where yours truly will be competing against all the other weeks winners. Come support my sorry ass. :-)

http://cruisingrand.com/events/view/2014-09-26/week-26-2014-winners-circle-the-best-of-the-best-return-to-south-broadway <http://cruisingrand.com/events/view/2014-09-26/week-26-2014-winners-circle-the-best-of-the-best-return-to-south-broadway>

———

Cruising Grand Nitro Night - Friday Oct. 3rd - Not too be missed; its f__king amazing!

http://cruisingrand.com/events/view/2014-10-03/week-27-2014-nitro-night <http://cruisingrand.com/events/view/2014-10-03/week-27-2014-nitro-night>

———

Mustangs by the Bay Sunday Oct. 5th

http://www.sdmustangclub.com/index.php/mustangs-by-the-bay-2014 <http://www.sdmustangclub.com/index.php/mustangs-by-the-bay-2014>

———

Gaslamp 5th Ave Car show. Sunday Oct. 12th

http://www.gaslamplocal.com/documents/FAAS/2014FAAS-EntryForm-8.5x11-WEB.pdf <http://www.gaslamplocal.com/documents/FAAS/2014FAAS-EntryForm-8.5x11-WEB.pdf>

Be there!

For info and meeting times call me at 760-636-6532

Ed