[DeTomaso] CV joints

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 22:53:49 EDT 2014

My point is the way we run our cars things tend to break especially since all the tires are light years ahead of old style

I have seen titanium parts on Can Am cars torn apart

Have a good fairly fresh set of half shafts and you should be good.... But check things every once in a while. Since I track and need to pass tech I look things over

Bob

Sent from my iPhone
Bob Benson
RC Benson & Sons