[DeTomaso] NPC: Dan Neil's latest report excerpts

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:22:35 EDT 2014

Agreed.

I wasn¹t trying to beat anyone with the oldest tractor story.  I know
there are people on the list with much older tractor stories, and besides,
this one wasn¹t even mine.  It was my dad¹s.

My point was that he had a love affair with his tractors, even though they
were always breaking down, and difficult to operate when they were running.

It¹s similar to hot rodders having a love affair with manual transmissions.