[DeTomaso] Canada RIV Import Inspection

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:34:17 EDT 2014

Anyone in Canada been through or familiar with the RIV inspection upon importation of a vehicle? If it makes any differene province is Alberta.

The GT5 arrived yesterday and I need to know what level of detail the inspection station are going to go into for the inspection e.g. I currently have no windshield wipers or handbrake.

Thanks,
Julian