[DeTomaso] NPC: "Dry Rubbin' Is Racin'" - The latest shirt from blipshift!

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 12:51:30 EDT 2014

for you F1 fans down in TX, great shirt from Blipshift!
Dry Rubbin' Is Racin'

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Dry Rubbin' Is Racin'Pretty sure after the race, Fernando helps himself to a big ol' plate of tater salad, beef ribs 'n brisket, pickle on the side. When... |
|  |
| View on blipshift.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

      On Friday, October 31, 2014 9:25 AM, blipshift <info at blipshift.com> wrote:

  "Dry Rubbin' Is Racin'" - The latest shirt from blipshift!
|  Available now for a limited time at blipshift  Dry Rubbin' Is Racin' by team blipshift

Pretty sure after the race, Fernando helps himself to a big ol' plate of tater salad, beef ribs 'n brisket, pickle on the side. When in Rome.  |
|  |

|   |
|  The GR8est Audi Contest EVER!
We're giving away an Audi Sportscar Experience - R8 Exclusive to the super lucky winner of The GR8 Audi Tee Design Contest. You could become the official tee designer for the recently released Audi R8 Competition! Enter your bestest Audi themed design or idea for your chance to win. Get your buddies to vote on your design/idea and you could win a $100 blipshift gift card good for your choice of BS swag!  |
|   |
|   |

|     |

|   © 2014 blipshift. All Rights Reserved. PO Box 20085 4 E. 27th St. NY, NY 10001.  APEX EVERYTHING.™   |

| This email was sent to bjbstewart at yahoo.com. You received this email because you signed up to receive updates at blipshift.com. We respect your privacy. View our privacy policy. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Let us know what kind of car stuff you like by updating your profile.  |