[DeTomaso] Ethanol - how to combat the negative

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 19:47:25 EDT 2014

To follow up on my previous post, We know Ethanol is bad, and that it isn't going away.  What can we do?  Most of us drive our P-cars during the "good" weather and store it during bad.  Any good suggestions?  Here is one article...
The Ethanol Effect: Understanding Ethanol & What You Can Do to Protect Your Ride During Storage - OnAllCylinders

|   |
| The Ethanol Effect: Understanding Ethanol & What You C...  Internal carburetor corrosion and damage caused by ethanol blended fuel. Image courtesy of Driven Racing Oil. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency seems to lo... |
|  |
| View on www.onallcylinders... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |