[DeTomaso] HUGH BOYD CASEY

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:58:48 EDT 2014

Thanks for the info Bob.
Welcome back from the edge Hugh Boyd Casey.
That was a tight corner past a gnarly cliff.  Good job.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 28 October, 2014 at 9:15 PM, "robert via DeTomaso"  wrote:Dear
Fellow Pantera Owners ,
My friend and yours, Hugh Boyd Casey has come thru surgery . I spoke
with
him today and he was in pain, but that comes along with surgery.
He told me that the Surgery went well !
Now he must recuperate.
I told him to rest up and use the winter to come back strong for the
driving season in the spring here on the east coast .
He has the best team of Doctors here in New York.
We are a very tight group of special owners of a very special car . I
know
that Hugh would love to hear from you all.
I will try and keep you informed as to how he is doing .
Best Regards,
Bob Levitt
Team Pantera of Long Island
President