[DeTomaso] Fwd: Fw: [TPR] NEED IGNITION KEY

Mark Patrissi 9johnnypat9 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 22:00:05 EDT 2014

ILCO  X20

http://mysecuritypro.com/FordFC2KeyBlanks.aspx

Good Luck
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Asa Jay
Laughton
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 6:43 PM
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Fwd: Fw: [TPR] NEED IGNITION KEY

On Monday, October 27, 2014 10:08 AM, Mad Dog Antenucci via TPR
<tpr at teampanteraracing.com> wrote:

Guys,

Lost the 'single' ignition key to the Pantera.

Two choices as I see it.

1)  Replace existing ignition with new or used ignition and key (expensive
$$$ option)  and PIA

2) Get a 'locksmith' to make a replacement-key....anyone ever do that?

I forget WTH we did last time ignition broke but believe I bought a new
'ignition w/key from one of the vendors for some ridiculous price....it
worked ok but as I recall it was a MOFO to install...until the day it fell
out (more MOFO)  at SS a couple years ago but JB looked at it and just
twisted it back into place!!*:-O surprise

Someone said to me the key for the Pantera is a FIAT type/size key...just
curious if anyone has any reference number???