[DeTomaso] Fwd: Fw: [TPR] NEED IGNITION KEY

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 00:51:16 EDT 2014

I took an ignition switch to a locksmith and they couldn't make a key, and it appears that you  have to take out the guts first and take that to a locksmith.  There are instructions on re-keying on Pantera place:

Ignition switch repair

Ignition switch repair
Pantera ignition switches are becoming increasingly rare & expensive as time progresses.
View on www.panteraplace.com Preview by Yahoo

You need to drill a hole in the housing to release tumbler, then you can take it to a locksmith.  Ron (parapantera) said the hole is drilled 0.7 inches from the outside edge of the bezel (see PDF file).

Ken