[DeTomaso] GR4 factory De Tomaso Pantera Candy 2862 overall win in FIA Portimao, Portugal

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:51:58 EDT 2014

> Thank you all !

yes, It was a great week end. All of the Panteras went very well and
impressed the field on this very tricky track . If you don't know this very
unusual F1 approved rollercoaster track, go see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPYJT-Ih-ZI to get a better idea. .  It is
quite scary at first , because, among other things,  you are supposed to go
flat out without knowing where you are ending... and with the power of a
Pantera, well, this is quite quick....
We blew out the GT40's doors...
Go see the first pics on my personal Facebook Page and send me a " like "
on the personal car's page  "Candy De Tomaso Pantera Factory Gruppo 4" on
Facebook.
Th rest will follow in a couple of days ( and you'll be pleased )
Best !
FORZA PANTERA
Pat

   yes, It was a great week end. All of the Panteras went very well and
   impressed the field on this very tricky track . If you don't know this
   very unusual F1 approved rollercoaster track, go
   seeA [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPYJT-Ih-ZI to get a better
   idea. .A  It is quite scary at first , because, among other things,
   A you are supposed to go flat out without knowing where you are
   ending... and with the power of a Pantera, well, this is quite
   quick....A
   We blew out the GT40's doors...A
   Go see the first pics on my personal Facebook Page and send me a " like
   " on the personal car's page A "Candy De Tomaso Pantera Factory Gruppo
   4" on Facebook.
   Th rest will follow in a couple of days ( and you'll be pleased )A
   Best !A
   FORZA PANTERAA
   Pat

     ---------- Message transfA(c)rA(c) ----------