[DeTomaso] SEUSA POCA Chapter formation

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Oct 20 19:59:24 EDT 2014

I think that I can deliver a founding charter of 12-15 Pantera Owners to
form a Southeastern USA POCA Chapter, henceforth known as ( in keeping with
the symbol of hospitality and velocity), the "Speeding Pineapples" (not
really).

What is the process?

If indeed, one does exists, REALLY, news to everybody!

Please advise,

And clearly they all have to join POCA, so skip the obvious please.

Michael Shortt