[DeTomaso] GR4 factory De Tomaso Pantera Candy 2862 overall win in FIA Portimao, Portugal

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 23:40:25 EDT 2014

That's awesome Patrick.

Congratulations

Steve

----- Original Message -----

From: "Patrick HALS" <patrickhals at gmail.com>
To: "forum, Pantera" <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 4:57:39 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] GR4 factory De Tomaso Pantera Candy 2862 overall win in FIA Portimao, Portugal

I have the immense pleasure to announce you that Candy won the race after
pole position in FIA Portimao Historic Iberian Championship this week end,
beating GT40, Corvette, Porsche, and 58 other cars.
As I ( and Guy Trigaux ) always said, a good Pantera can beat any GT40 with
a good preparation and a good driver ! ( which I am not ) and Candy made it
easily, killing all the others immediately, but battling till the end , as
the opposition was very "motivated" and talented !
More details, videos and pics to follow in 2 or 3 days.
I'm on my way back to Brussels right now, but I wanted to share ASAP with
all of you in the Forum, my joy and pride of being the first Pantera
overall win in a major European FIA race for the last 20 years , in Europe
( after 9628 ADA in UK )
FORZA PANTERA, and bless you all !
Pat

   That's awesome Patrick.