[DeTomaso] GR4 factory De Tomaso Pantera Candy 2862 overall win in FIA Portimao, Portugal

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 23:20:09 EDT 2014

Congratulations, Patrick!

Excellent news!

Jim Oddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick HALS <patrickhals at gmail.com>
To: detomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 20, 2014 2:57 pm
Subject: [DeTomaso] GR4 factory De Tomaso Pantera Candy 2862 overall win in FIA Portimao, Portugal

   I have the immense pleasure to announce you that Candy won the race
   after pole position in FIA Portimao Historic Iberian Championship this
   week end, beating GT40, Corvette, Porsche, and 58 other cars.
   As I ( and Guy Trigaux ) always said, a good Pantera can beat any GT40
   with a good preparation and a good driver ! ( which I am not ) and
   Candy made it easily, killing all the others immediately, but battling
   till the end , as the opposition was very "motivated" and talented A  !
   More details, videos and pics to follow in 2 or 3 days.A
   I'm on my way back to Brussels right now, but I wanted to A share ASAP
   with all of you in the Forum, A my joy and pride of being the first
   Pantera overall win in a major European FIA race for the last 20 years
   , in Europe ( after 9628 ADA in UK )
   FORZA PANTERA, and bless you all !A
   Pat

   Congratulations, Patrick!