[DeTomaso] New Avon Tyres 295-50-15

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Oct 7 23:23:17 EDT 2014

I have worked a deal for a group discount for these tyres at $450 each as
opposed to $500. Shipping is about $30 per tyre ( from US distribution
location) If you want a pair as well as any fronts, let me know soon, the
container in the UK leaves for the US next week. I will put you in touch
with the right person and you can handle it directly.

Michael Shortt