[DeTomaso] Euro rally crash - amazing near misses

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 01:46:18 EDT 2014

Rally cars tend to get off-course at times.

Rally event spectators have always worried me with how close they are to the track and the constant threat of being TOO close.

After this amazing near-miss, I think there may be quite a few spectators that may watch future rallies from a bit further back.

Or maybe, they will never again attend a rally.

Timing is everything, and this crash and subsequent spectator near-misses once again proves that to be true.

Just study this closely to realize how many people came so very, very, very close to serious injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLolGuqo9o#t=38

Larry