[DeTomaso] 295-50-15 Avon Tyres

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:32:35 EDT 2014

I'd be down for a group buy, if that makes them cheaper somehow.
But it looks like I might have clearance issues with these Avons on my
8" fronts as they are all 25" tall or bigger.
The only measure I have to go by is the stock Arriva front tire
diameter which is 23.5" so, exceeding that by 1.5" seems dicey.
I actually have never put fresh rubber on my 73L so I'm in the dark
here.
Does anybody know what we can get away with clearance-wise with 8"
fronts?
 Sent using Hushmail
On 6 October, 2014 at 3:35 PM, michael at michaelshortt.com wrote:Are
there enough folks interested for a Group buy on these tires, if so, a
complete set of 4?, and if so, what would you want to use on the front
(
assuming that 90% of you have 7"/8" campy wheels and some of you have
8"/10" campy wheels.

The 295/50/15 will mount on an 8" wheel, so let's not beat that dead
horse
around please, it does look better on the 10", but does indeed mount
on an
8".
Michael Shortt

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
you

     [1]www.michaelshortt.com
     michael at michaelshortt.com
     912-232-9390
     privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
     notified
     communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender
     that you
     have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you