[DeTomaso] PNW October Meeting

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Oct 6 21:31:00 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,
Just the messenger.  Please reply to Gary with questions.

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 18:28:28 +0000
From: gggraup at comcast.net
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com

My friend Gary Staples in Yakima has a red  Pantera.   He told me this weekend that he removed the Delta Wing from his car, so will be interested in selling it to any of the folks who may be interested.  I think he will make someone a good deal on it too, so get in touch with him if you  want to talk.    Let me know if you need more info.    Gary Graupner   509 926 5734