[DeTomaso] NPC: Choices, choices - Exotic Driving Experience

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:17:02 EST 2014

I am unfamiliar with the particulars but I would be very interested in the
insurance coverage. Also as far as choosing a car to drive I know many of
theses cars are 4 wheel or all wheel drive. If you are trying to come
closer to replicating a driving experience closer to a Pantera or just to a
super high tech car. I would suggest you do some research and decide what
you would like to to replicate.
Just my 2 cents.
Boyd