[DeTomaso] If you can't say something nice...Not Your Average Pantera, Meet BKPNTR

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:54:02 EST 2014

Yes, but I don't think anyone on this list was being rude by saying
negative things about BKPNTR.

It is rude to make unsolicited negative comments.

The key word being "unsolicited".

I would never approach the owner of this car and give him a hard time
about it.  That would be rude.

But if he asked my opinion, I would tell him it looks like he bought a
Pantera and wanted a Ford GT.

--
Will