[DeTomaso] Wheel lug nut configuration

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Nov 11 03:32:30 EST 2014

Jeff,

Wheels with 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern are plentiful in all common
diameters. What you need to pay attention to is A: center hole size and
B: caliper clearance. My car uses stock brakes and I have a 115/70-15
(IIRC) tire on a 15x4.5" steel rim.

Tomas

One of our local guys wants to get a modern space saver spare for his
Pantera. What size wheel lug nut configuration pattern should he look
for.
I believe it's standard Ford but what size is that? (4 1/2" ???) And do
they still use that size today? Can you get a larger diameter wheel like
maybe a 16"?

Thanks,

Jeff
6559