[DeTomaso] Wheel lug nut configuration

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:56:31 EST 2014

One of our local guys wants to get a modern space saver spare for his
Pantera. What size wheel lug nut configuration pattern should he look for.
I believe it's standard Ford but what size is that? (4 1/2" ???) And do
they still use that size today? Can you get a larger diameter wheel like
maybe a 16"?

Thanks,

Jeff
6559