[DeTomaso] Stock GTS vs. Ring Brothers Pro-Touring Pantera

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 13:38:16 EDT 2014

I like the external styling of the Ring Brothers car. It's a nice modern interpretation of a Pantera. But that interior is just absurd!  From the yin and yang color scheme, no vents for the passenger, the worthless Fiero kit-car looking gauges, to numb power steering!

I loved the interviewer's comment that the Ring Brother's car would be better if it were more like the original.