[DeTomaso] Stock GTS vs. Ring Brothers Pro-Touring Pantera

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:26:03 EDT 2014

The Ring brothers car sounds nice, but even the guy doing the interview is
struggling to find something nice to say about it.

A narrow body car with power steering? What a waste! But all in all, even
if it isn't my style, it's an interesting exercise they've done, it gives
us something else to argue about, and got some publicity for the marque