[DeTomaso] Electrical question

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sun May 25 15:50:31 EDT 2014

I also have a Pantera Electronics Fuse Panel, you can use F10 F11 F12, on the fuse panel should be fine. F13 and F14 are for the windows, so not there. I put on a double spade connector to run 3 of my stereo components, a digital to optical converter, power for iPad, and my Digital Signal Processor.

See you at the rally, I am leading the Cabrillo Monument run along the beaches and Del Mar you should do that. Fun!

Ed