[DeTomaso] Electrical question

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sun May 25 15:04:41 EDT 2014

Correcto!

In a message dated 5/25/2014 2:04:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

Either  way will work, just be sure if you run to the battery directly you
put the  fuse holder right at the battery terminal and not at the socket
end.   Also, use a heavy gauge wire in case you ever use the outlets for
something  which draws significant amperage.

Chris

Sent from my Windows  Phone