[DeTomaso] Window Trim

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 14:40:12 EDT 2014

From: tecnosound at hotmail.com
To: jjdetrich at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Window Trim
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 11:37:22 -0700

To clarify, once again, the original question was regarding "the chrome trim piece along the door, ALONG THE BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW" !  Not the other pieces that are pried off ! If you try prying that piece, without removing the screws, you will only damage it and it will not come off until those screws are removed. The original question is at the bottom of this thread, and was misread by some of the responders.