[DeTomaso] Fwd: Japanese WWII Submarine... and Rockets

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:41:49 EDT 2014

Dear Ken and Pantdino,
I don't feel much in the way of sympathy for the civilians in either
Germany or Japan. Not that I think that all the civilians were guilty or
shared equally in the guilt of their leaders but at the same time I don't
believe then can all be completely absolved. Just about every country
involved in WWII lost more civilian casualties then combatants. That's just
what happens when countries engage in total war. And Ken I don't think
anyone is going to accuse you of being pro slavery or soft on former slave
owners.
Boyd

   On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Ken Green <[1]kenn_green at yahoo.com>