[DeTomaso] RM Auction - Pantera # 5538 PARKING BRAKE

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:43:05 EDT 2014

I've given this some thought, and came to the same conclusion.  I don't
think I'd do a hydraulic parking brake.

I've also considered a linear actuator tied to a manual cable, but that's
what we have in my wife's 2013 Boxster, and I don't like it.  It's too
easy to forget that it's on, plus you have to wait for it to set.  We're
only talking a couple of seconds, but a manual brake can be set in less
than 1 second.  Plus a manual brake has the positive feeling that it is
set.