[DeTomaso] Have you checked your ZF juice lately?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat May 10 16:37:59 EDT 2014

Dear Charlie,

             Speaking for all the other Pantera owners who religiously
change the ZF gear oil yearly and on schedule, I think that you can light
the fuse and launch for LeMans with confidence.   Your penance for confessed
minor sin is to change the ZF gear oil every year regularly and on schedule.
To help you remember the date, let's pick the date of April 15th.   All
taxpayers can easily remember that day.

                        Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles