[DeTomaso] FW: Corbeau Universal Seats - (Kent ( east hill ))

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat May 10 14:12:26 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
I misspoke about the seats--I don't think Dave isn't selling them himself, it was just a good deal he saw on Craigslist which he forwarded to me.
Looks to be a good deal, but as with anything on Craigslist--proceed with caution at your own risk.
See you at the Fun Rally!
Sincerely,
ChrisCorbeau Universal Seats
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/4438680277.html