[DeTomaso] Tires

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Wed May 7 10:59:15 EDT 2014

They're on the car now, and I have clearance with the left front fender.
The car was recently painted and I made no changes to the fenders because I
had no problems.  Being a GTS, I've got brand new fiberglass flares which
means I have to deal with both the fiberglass and metal.  And, if the
rolling doesn't go well, it would very likely screw up the flares that are
riveted to the fenders.

Frankly, I thought they'd look better than the 225s, but they don't‹they
look too big, and they bulge out a fair amount even on the 8" rims, which
makes sense considering the range is 7.5 to 9 inches leaving the 8s on the
shy side of center.

Richard