[DeTomaso] Need Help gerbox

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 4 19:46:12 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/4/14 7 17 50, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Please take a picture of your clutch and send it to the list.
>

>>>He just bought a complete Pantera-specific Centerforce clutch kit from
Hall Pantera.   It's all brand new.   Apparently unnecessary, as it turns
out. :<(

I am wondering if the starter Bendix drive is AFU and the starter gear is
kissing the flywheel ring gear?   Or did the tin shield that covers the
bottom of the bellhousing opening (sheld between the engine and gearbox) get
whanged somehow, so that it is rubbing against the flywheel?