[DeTomaso] NPC interesting article

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:15:18 EDT 2014

It just made me think - they are selling, and I see LOTS of the new Mustangs, Camaros, Dodge (whatever they are) on the roads.  So, if they aren't bought/driven by gray-headed old dudes, or girls, then it must be the younger men!!!  So, I'll amend my statement and say that if they have "car interest" now, they will have car interest in 20-30 years; and I think that will include ALL cars.  Different guys may like different "old" cars, but they will all still love "old cars!"  E.g., I was born in 1941, but love most all the cars of the 30's, and lots of the older ones.  I'm not sure about the '50 models Plymouths!    ----BILL Lewis