[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:02:11 EDT 2014

I'm sure this discussion happened in the 1980s when the crowd that loved 1920s and 1930s cars started to pass away.

Yet, those cars are still valuable now.

Bugattis are owned by guys in their 60s, yet they were made long before any of them were born.

I have cars that were made before I was born as well.

There is a lot more exposure for old cars in general today than there has ever been. The age group that was born after a particular type of car was made will have an appreciation for them through FB, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.

Who knows what will happen in the next few decades though...

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw