[DeTomaso] Where is my Profiles?!?!?!?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 16 14:40:24 EDT 2014

Meanwhile...
Those of us who -have- submitted articles (over a year ago), are still
waiting on the "feature" articles so the rest of our submitted articles
can be published.

Mike certainly has my permission to turn my article into a feature
article if he likes.

I would postulate, there are not as many Pantera restorations as there
were 10 years ago.  Perhaps that's a driving factor in the absence of
feature articles?

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie