[DeTomaso] Where is my Profiles?!?!?!?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:02:17 EDT 2014

I suggest that the "feature" article does not have to ONLY be cars that have
just finished a complete, full, Wilkinson-style restoration.

There are many cars with an interesting story...

The (Pseudo-recent) Gumball Rallye car comes to mind...  (Maybe this was
already published)

The Rod Stewart (one of 3-4) Pantera...

The Tim Horton Pantera (4557 ???) story...

Kirk Evans did a major repair on a red Pantera GT5-S that was wrecked.
(Perhaps a historical article on each of the vendors, still active, and long
gone.

Some low-mileage car that went thru the auctions (supporting higher
prices...)

The highest mileage car known...

The story of the crash test cars.

A story about an original owner, still owner (like Dave Rudderow
or Ron Wade).

Something covering the prototypes that didn't get made, like the Pompero,
etc...

I could go on but you get the idea.

And yes I know it is easy to suggest "work" that someone else 'should' do,
I get it ALL the time in regards to managing the registry.

Chuck