[DeTomaso] Pantera GTS featured in May Classic Motorsports

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sat Mar 15 22:49:19 EDT 2014

Also the rarest normal Pantera. Only 30 produced in Yellow/Gold of 150 1974
US GTS models (the only year). This model and the other 29 like it
represent exactly .0057% of total production ( 5,244 US DeTomaso Panteras)
Craig Brody has a collection of fine Fords including a Sunbeam Tiger,
Saleen Speedster, Lazzarino Sports Prototype, Autokraft Mk IV and a De
Tomaso Pantera GTS.  They are lovingly featured in this May's issue of
Classic Motorsports.

There are a couple of items that are not quite correct and I'll leave
it to others to spot them, but it's really quibbling.  It's not
compiled from other press releases and the writing is original and
definitely has a crush on this car.  I mean, he's only human.  The car
is a lovely 1974 example.  This one:
http://www.investmentmotorcars.net/inventory/detail/74gts/detail.htm

sean