[DeTomaso] Pantera GTS featured in May Classic Motorsports

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 21:43:27 EDT 2014

Craig Brody has a collection of fine Fords including a Sunbeam Tiger,
Saleen Speedster, Lazzarino Sports Prototype, Autokraft Mk IV and a De
Tomaso Pantera GTS.  They are lovingly featured in this May's issue of
Classic Motorsports.

There are a couple of items that are not quite correct and I'll leave
it to others to spot them, but it's really quibbling.  It's not
compiled from other press releases and the writing is original and
definitely has a crush on this car.  I mean, he's only human.  The car
is a lovely 1974 example.  This one:
http://www.investmentmotorcars.net/inventory/detail/74gts/detail.htm

sean