[DeTomaso] Mike Drew on Jay Leno's Garage?????

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:57:55 EDT 2014

Great story Mike!!  Question:  did you forewarn Jay about Drewsasters!!!!!!!     ------     I am glad to be living in a Golden Age in America where there is enough money, AND, people have the desire to restore so many old (and new) vehicles.  I hope that Jay has mucho/beaucoup financial rewards for his buys!!!     ----BILL (love my mini-collection) Lewis    (All four of them!)