[DeTomaso] DAMAGED SHELBY

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 16:50:36 EDT 2014

I met a guy years ago who worked for Shelby
They were at the Astro Dome and he had some
cars parked in the middle when a Monster truck
ran over the front corner of a gt 350.. old Shell
was pissed and said to throw the car away
The guy who worked for him said he would take
it.. he ended up buying it for almost nothing
When I met him he no longer had the car
.... Oh if he held on to it for a some
years think of its value now

Also remember when Walton crashed his
Daytona Coupe at Monterey a few years back
That was an expensive date

Bob Benson Panteracer