[DeTomaso] F1 Drivers at Indy

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 11:46:56 EDT 2014

Indeed and there was much discussion prior to the first F1  race there about how fast the speeds would be on the straight. The eventual downforce package on the infield dampened that speculation a bit.

How do F1 drivers do on the ovals? Emo, Mario and Nigel did just fine...

Are they the extreme examples? I guess Justin Wilson made the transition well enough.

It is a shame we can't see pro drivers cross over into other series like the good old days (that I wasn't old enough to experience).

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw