[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 120, Issue 17

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 14:20:40 EDT 2014

Depends on what's considered rare. Most of the 250-300 pre-production pushbutton Panteras and all Mangustas got chromed-brass window surrounds. I always assumed the same supplier did both cars. When Ford was in charge & full production started, they went with high-volume stainless in place of hand-made brass/chrome.

So is the one piece chrome really that limited?

Kenny (mudgepondexpress) Hall