New mail server anomaly

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 01:16:42 EDT 2014

Asa,
I just noticed that the last post I made in response to Larry Finch's Ring
bros video. My post appeared twice.Once From Boyd Casey and once from Boyd
Casey via DeTomaso. The first post was normal ( except for my typical rant)
, but the second post had the mystery attack of the errant A's. This didn't
occur with the other posts that I made directly to Detomaso but this post
was a "reply to all" so that may be the reason for the difference.
Boyd